Your journey through the digital renaissance can be quick and productive. Let's make it simple:
assess. define. execute. repeat.
Sappience stands for the ability to apply knowledge, wisdom and experience through innovative technologies. And our services mix is here to support the meaning and the mission of Sappience. We decomposed the different elements of the digital transformation and made a selection of strategic and operational value drivers included in our fast services hub.
It's not necessary your journey through the digital renaissance to be complicated. Let's make it simple: assess. define. execute. repeat.
- Assess - What's the starting point? We get together and make an assessment of the current situation from business process and technology perspectives. How the systems, processes and people are connected? Where are the gaps? What can be done better and more efficient? How the latest technology trends respond to the needs. Answering questions like these will help finding the starting point of the journey.
- Define the strategy - Start climbing Everest without a plan, and you will not surpass the Base Camp. Here is where Sappience build the foundations of the digital transformation journey, creating the digital strategy. We align strategic goals of the customer with systems, applications, technologies, people, business process and new business models. And we do it for the horizon of next 3 months to 3 years. Because that’s the timeframe where systems of excellence and innovation can be gamechangers.
- Execute - Well established execution plan during the definition phase is the roadmap of the journey. So, as we promised, our role is to accelerate the process. It's important to know that we deliver our promises. And whenever is needed we will bring our trusted partners to support the execution process and guide our customers to the top.
- Repeat - Well established execution plan during the definition phase is the roadmap of the journey. So, as we promised, our role is to accelerate the process. - Digital Transformation is a repetitive process. Yes, its name has changed during the years and could change again over time, but the goal is the same - constant improvement through new technologies. And we will do the assessment again, we will update the digital strategy, and we will execute in more innovative way. All of these, because the high-end technologies that will drive the businesses in the years ahead, may not exist today.
Sappience is fully committed on accelerating the Digital Transformation. And we believe that the low-code development strategy and platform are the right tools to deploy our services on. There are two major topics in the Advanced section of the services hub:
- Customer Onboarding, and
- Accelerated Apps Delivery
- Customer Onboarding - Sappience would like to engage the customers in the low-code development area with one single goal - to differentiate them from rest and be way better, with unmatched Time to Value ratio. And the first step is applying the low-code concept into the customer’s organization. What we do is to: implement Low-Code roadmap in the main Digital Transformation strategy; make workshops to identify the Citizen Developers from customer side and engage the IT team; Make App in a day to proof the concept; deliver trainings and ad-hoc support.
- Accelerated Apps Delivery – here is where Sappience turn the ideas into reality. We deliver web & mobile Apps:
- as industry verticals
- for specific business line
- to automate unique and business critical processes
- to extend systems of record (such as ERP and CRM) and we do it significantly fast. And the great thing is that we can do it alongside with the customer, or even the customer can do it without us when is fully onboarded.
That's the area where Sappience brings the highest possible value in the context of digital renaissance. We deliver Smart Apps which exceed the customer expectations, with regards to time, value, and quality and allow them to excel and innovate.
But what is Smart Apps – Nowadays, these are the solutions, result of great innovative idea, supported by game changing technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Internet of Things, and the techs of tomorrow.
Smart Apps allow users to be on top of their business and drive the digital transformation, applying new business models, go to market and operational strategies.
We can’t do it fast without the perfect-fit technology. Adopting Microsoft PowerApps to get the job done and to create our Apps portfolio, we also excel in the provision of technological services oriented to the platform. Sappience’ technological services based on PowerPlatform (PowerApps, Flow, Common Data Services, PowerBI) include:
- Creating Architecture and Design
- PowerApps and Low-Code Consulting
- Trainings and Workshops
We are one click away if you want to discuss your PowerApps and platform needs and goals - act on it now!
Some of the Advanced and Smart Apps are already created and placed in our appsuite. You can take a look any time for fresh updates.