We at Sappience build our own application portfolio on the fastest evolving Low-Code Development Platform today – Microsoft PowerApps.
This platform is among the leaders in the low-code segment now. Its rapid development recently and clear strategy of Microsoft with regards to the new approach of creating business application, is strong foundation for Sappience to build our Apps and services on.
PowerApps is designed to be a no cliffs application development platform that supports a wide range of apps and use cases, from power business users building, customizing, and extending apps to developers creating apps that map complex business processes and work with large volumes of data. Microsoft PowerApps is a Low-Code platform for building and using custom business apps that connect to data and work across the web and mobile – without the time and expense of custom software development.
Apps built using PowerApps provide rich business logic and workflow capabilities to transform the manual business processes to digital, automated processes. Further, apps built using PowerApps have a responsive design, and can run seamlessly in browser or on mobile devices (phone or tablet). PowerApps “democratizes” the custom business app building experience by enabling users to build feature-rich, custom business apps without writing code.
PowerApps also provides an extensible platform that lets pro developers programmatically interact with data and metadata, apply business logic, create custom connectors, and integrate with external data.
The Power Apps platform provides the option to create three different type of business apps, the so called Canvas and Model-Driven Apps and Portals.
PowerApps is a suite of apps, services, connectors and data platform that provides a rapid application development environment to build custom apps to meet business needs. Using PowerApps, users can quickly build custom business apps that connect their business data stored either in the underlying data platform (Common Data Service) or in various online and on-premises data sources. The platform also includes Flow which is a cloud-based tool that allows users to create and automate workflows across multiple applications and services without the need for developer help.
Create, run and share apps:
- Create and Run Canvas apps
- Create and Run model-driven apps
- Use apps in a browser or PowerApps mobile for iOS and Android
- Run apps offline
- Share apps across the organization
Connect to existing data and systems:
- Connect smoothly to Office 365 and Dynamics 365 data
- Ready-to-use connectors to 250+ various data sources and business solutions
- Access on-premises data using an on-premises gateway
- Custom connectors
Store and manage data in Common Data Service:
- Create custom entities in Common Data Service
- Run Canvas and Model-driven apps that utilize Common Data Service
- Access to entities with associated business rules and asynchronous workflows
- Run apps that utilize entities with custom real-time workflows and code plug-ins
- Database and File capacities are increasing with every additional user
Automate business processes:
- Automated Workflows
- thousands of templates available in the public gallery
- Use Business process flows to model multi-stage processes
- Enterprise-grade administration of environments and user policies
- Establish company policies regarding the usage of different connections and apps
- Create and manage environments to deploy apps, flows and database in Common Data Service
Supports data policies established by the Office 365 administrator
Subscription plans are available starting from 5,90 EUR, and up to 32,70 EUR per user per month.
Contact us for detailed pricing information and personalized quote.
Market reports and future growth
“The Forrester Wave”
*The Forrester Wave™ is copyrighted by Forrester Research, Inc. Forrester and Forrester Wave™ are trademarks of Forrester Research, Inc. The Forrester Wave™ is a graphical representation of Forrester’s call on a market and is plotted using a detailed spreadsheet with exposed scores, weightings, and comments. Forrester does not endorse any vendor, product, or service depicted in the Forrester Wave™. Information is based on best available resources. Opinions reflect judgment at the time and are subject to change.
Тhe total economic impact of PowerApps:
* Results are for a composite organization based on interviewed customers. The Total Economic Impact™ Of PowerApps And Microsoft Flow, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, June 2018.