sappience. is looking for a professional who will enable the growth of the company and our partners.
You will get to develop new and existing partners from “let’s see if we can do business together” to “let’s create a case study for our latest customer”. All this, while going head-to-head with competitors such as IBM, SAP, Infor to get a bite of the asset-intensive market.
We are creators of the Low-Code Asset Management and Digital Twins solution – Asset Insider. It bolsters asset-intensive companies of all sizes to provide optimal management and optimization for the asset lifecycle. sappience. is a Microsoft Preferred Power Apps Partner, delivering business solutions for customers and partners across the globe – from Australia to North America.
Join our vibrant and disciplined team. Lead the rapid business development of Asset Insider and sappience. through the development and nurturing of our partner network. Embrace the opportunity for career growth in the innovative professional niches – Low-Code Development and Digital Twins Management.
The purpose of our journey
Apply human wisdom, knowledge, and potential in creating smart low-code business apps to help enterprises leverage the latest digital technologies, implement their Industry 4.1 vision, and scale up the value chain.
Professional experience and skills we are looking for
- 2-3+ years of experience in B2B partnership management or solution selling domain preferably, with core or line of business software like ERP/CRM/EAM or other niche cloud-based applications.
- A great prospector, a charming communicator, an astonishing presenter, and an amazing listener.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve targets by driving deals with customers and partners.
- Someone who thrives through self-direction has an entrepreneurial spirit and does not need to wait for a micromanager to tell them what to do each day.
- A professional who uses his time resource wisely, creating repetitive processes/reusable collaterals for closing deals.
- Capable of working with CRM and lead monitoring tools such as HubSpot, Dynamics, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Marketo, Salesforce, others.
Bonus points if you have:
- Validated passing of Complex Sales Training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Infoteam, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Challenger, Holden, Krauthammer, etc.)
- Previous experience in selling IBM Maximo, SAP EAM, or another asset management solution
- Expertise in partnership collaboration with companies from business software, system integrators, management & process consulting industries
You possess fluent English and Bulgarian speaking and writing skills. Other languages are a plus.
Responsibilities as a Partners Growth Lead in sappience. Your typical day at the (home)office:
In your role as a Partners Growth Lead, you will actively participate and contribute to the revenue-driven goals of the company. You will apply a combination of best practices, company standards, and innovative and experimental approaches in your partner development endeavors. All these activities will align with our mission to empower partners and customers in their journey through the Digital Renaissance.
- Communicate and sell the business value of Asset Insider and sappience.’s business solutions to partners and their customers on different continents.
- Working closely with Microsoft Corporation and their Account Executives to jointly sell Asset Insider to their customer database.
- Establish new value-added partnerships to expand your reach in different territories.
- Manage the Co-Sell Partners Pipeline from Marketing Qualified Leads to an Agreement.
- Guide and support the partners in the sales process of selling sappience.’s products to the customers.
- Work closely with Marketing, RnD, and Delivery to enable the partners’ go-to-market and project execution activities.
- Meet KPIs for partners-based activities and revenue.
- Stay informed of current industry trends to gain new partners and customers and identify new opportunities.
- Be active in the constant improvement approach – personal- and company-wide.
Personality traits of the Partners Growth Lead
Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills. Can combine data analytics with outstanding presentation skills and a creative approach to persuade prospects to move further in the partner/customer journey. Is an expert who relies on logical thinking and strategic vision in decision-making. Possesses enthusiasm to learn, experiment, and drive success through teamwork.
Can you recognize yourself in this description? In sappience., you will meet dedicated and loyal teammates with whom you can share this work ethic and:
- An intellectual curiosity.
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Team spirit and respectfulness.
- Outstanding time- and task-management skills.
- The ability to take ownership and responsibility and demonstrate self-initiative.
Partners Growth Lead: Job Benefits
As a part of our team at sappience. you get the opportunity to directly impact the bottom line of a growing B2B SaaS startup. Meaning, you will:
- Get the tools you need to do your best job and enjoy doing it.
- Receive free passes for various Microsoft training, workshops, and conferences as Microsoft Preferred Partner.
- Participate in world-renowned associations – work-groups, events, etc.
- Participate in cross-industry projects and go after your dream prospects.
- Team building activities, game nights, and lots of fun.
- Work from home opportunity and a co-working office space.
You will learn, grow through challenges, and realize personal objectives in the role of a Partners Growth Lead.
Join us! How to apply for the position of Partners Growth Lead?
Become a part of the sappience. team as a Partners Growth Lead to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact. Apply for the position by sending your CV and/or LinkedIn profile to our team at email@example.com.