sappience. is looking for a professional who will drive the joint success and growth of the company and our customers.
You will get to develop new customers from ‘I’m just researching for a software’ to ‘when can we sign already’. All this, while going head-to-head with competitors such as IBM, SAP, Infor to get a bite of the asset-intensive market.
We are creators of the Low-Code Asset Management & Digital Twins solution – Asset Insider. It’s designed to help businesses of all sizes provide optimal management and optimization for the full asset lifecycle. sappience. is a Microsoft Preferred Power Apps Partner delivering business solutions for customers and partners across the globe – from Australia to North America.
Join our vibrant and disciplined team and lead the rapid business development of Asset Insider and sappience. Embrace the opportunity for career growth in the innovative professional niches – Low-Code Development and Digital Twins Management.
The purpose of our journey
Apply human wisdom, knowledge, and potential in creating smart low-code business apps to help enterprises leverage the latest digital technologies, implement their Industry 4.1 vision, and scale up the value chain.
Professional Experience and Skills We Are Looking For
- 2-3+ years of experience in B2B solution selling domain; preferably with core or line of business software like ERP/CRM/EAM or other niche cloud-based applications.
- A great prospector, a charming communicator, an astonishing presenter, and an amazing listener.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve targets by driving deals with customers and partners.
- Someone who thrives through self-direction has an entrepreneurial spirit and does not need to wait for a micromanager to tell him/her what to do each day.
- A professional who uses his time resource wisely, creating repetitive processes/reusable collaterals for closing deals
- Capable of working with a CRM and lead monitoring tools such as HubSpot, Dynamics, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Marketo, Salesforce, others
Bonus point if you have:
- Validated passing of Complex Sales Training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Infoteam, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Challenger, Holden, Krauthammer, etc.)
- Previous experience in selling IBM Maximo, SAP EAM, or another asset management solution
Fluent English & Bulgarian speaking and writing skills. Others are a plus.
Responsibilities as a Customer Growth Lead in sappience. Your typical day at the (home)office:
In your role as a Customer Growth Lead, you will actively participate and contribute to the revenue-driven goals of the company applying a combination of best practices, company standards, and innovative & experimental approaches in your customer-based development endeavors. All of this aligned with our mission to empower our customers in their journey through the Digital Renaissance.
- Communicate and sell the business value of Asset Insider and sappience.’s business solutions to customers on different continents.
- Drive the Sales Pipeline from Marketing Qualified Leads to an Agreement.
- Contribute to the Pipeline fulfillment with outbound digital activities.
- Work closely with Marketing, RnD, and Delivery roles to enable the go-to-market, project execution, and product development, respectively.
- Create, develop and maintain Partners Relationship as part of sappience.’s Co-Sell partnership program.
- Meet KPIs for sales-based activities.
- Stay informed of current industry trends to gain new customers and partners and identify new opportunities.
- Be active in the constant improvement approach – personal- and company-wide.
Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills. Leveraging common sense to put into simple words diverse customer problems. Can combine data analytics with outstanding presentation skills and a creative approach to persuade prospects to take the next step in their customer journey. Someone who is relying on logical thinking and strategic vision in decision-making. Enthusiastic to learn and apply new things and drive success through team play.
Can you recognize yourself in this description? In sappience., you will meet dedicated and loyal teammates with whom you can share this work ethic and:
- An intellectual curiosity.
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Team spirit and respectfulness.
- Exceptional time and task management.
- The ability to take ownership, responsibility, and demonstrate self-initiative.
As a part of our team at sappience. you get the opportunity to directly impact the bottom line of a growing B2B SaaS startup. Meaning, you will:
- Get support for buying tools you need for doing your best work
- Receive free passes for various Microsoft training, workshops, and conferences as Microsoft Preferred Partner
- Participate in world-renowned associations – work-groups, events, etc.
- Participate in cross-industry projects and go after your dream prospects.
- Team co-working space, team building activities, game nights, and lots of fun
- Work from home opportunity and/or co-working office space
- You will learn, you will be challenged, and you will grow in your role.
Become a part of the sappience. team as a Customer Growth Lead to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact. Apply for this position by sending your CV and/or LinkedIn profile to our team at email@example.com