The Business App Maker Candidates: Professional Experience and Skills We Are Looking For
- Experience in building Microsoft Power Platform solutions, including Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, or Office 365, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online, or know-how of any other Low-Code platform (e.g., Mendix, Outsystems);
- 2-years of experience in implementing or working with CRM/ERP or other business management solutions;
- Familiar with asset management & supply chain management processes or the Digital Twins concept and technologies is a great advantage;
- Knowledge in business analysis, business process modeling, and delivery of enterprise software solutions.
Communication skills and qualificationsYou must have fluent English and Bulgarian speaking and writing skills to communicate efficiently with partners and customers around-the-world.
Certificates that are a plus:
- Any valid Microsoft certificate related to Dynamics 365, Power Platform, or Azure;
- Proven Competency or Certificates, related to Supply Chain or Asset Management.
Your typical day as part of sappience: Duties and responsibilities of the business app makerIn your role as a citizen developer, you will actively participate in the building and deployment of Asset Insider as well as working on customer projects, using the Power Platform and Azure for companies of great size and around the globe.
- Deployment of our product (Asset Insider);
- Build and upgrade Asset Insider – UI/UX, features; document and support features you have created in the app;
- Conduct business analysis and process modeling;
- Prepare documentation for features, procedures, and workflows;
- Design, develop and implement custom Low-Code projects with the team, based on custom client requirements;
- Assess and migrate business processes to Power Apps and Power Automate;
- Develop data models and provide ad-hoc analysis reports to support business decisions;
- Implement custom solutions using various Power Platform and other Microsoft services;
- Design, create and deploy custom connectors and APIs.
Business App Maker Position SpecificsThe role of business app maker is Full-time and the candidate will join our team based in Bulgaria.
Our corporate culture and team dynamicsDetail-oriented with strong organizational skills. Leveraging common sense to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Someone who is relying on logical thinking and strategic vision in decision making. Willing to work under pressure with multiple projects and tight deadlines. Can you recognize yourself in this description? In sappience, you will meet dedicated and loyal teammates with whom you can share this work ethic and:
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Team spirit and respectfulness;
- The ability to take ownership, responsibility, and demonstrate self-initiative.
- Wide range of professional training, events, and memberships in world-renowned companies;
- Participate in cross-industry projects and work side by side with market leaders;
- Take the lead in the development and application of the latest technologies on the market;
- Team co-working space, team building activities, and work from home opportunity;
Additional abilities that will help you seize this opportunity:
- Vast experience in implementation of other Enterprise Asset Management tools or Digital Twins technologies;
- Knowledge of Power Platform environments, governance, and management of the Power Platform admin center;